Image file handling for D
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
Image file handling library for D
Supported formats and capabilities
- Support for indexed reading and writing.
- Through VFile, you can load from memory locations (eg. compressed files)
Truevision TARGA (tga)
- RLE compression and decompression works mostly fine, but needs further testing.
- Capable of reading and writing embedded data (developer area). (untested)
- Capable of accessing extension area and generating scanline table. (untested)
- Extra features not present in standard: less than 8 bit indexed images, scanline boundary ignorance compressing RLE at the sacrifice of easy scanline accessing.
Portable Network Graphics (png)
- Compression and decompression through phobos' std.zlib.
- Error with compression due to improper flushing in std.zlib.
- No interlace support yet.
- Only basic functions are supported
- 0.2.0-beta.1 released 34 days ago
- Copyright © 2018, Laszlo Szeremi
0.2.0-beta.1 2019-Mar-15 0.2.0-beta 2019-Mar-02 0.2.0-alpha.2 2019-Feb-09 0.2.0-alpha.1 2019-Jan-04 0.2.0-alpha 2019-Jan-04
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
1 downloads this month
9 downloads total
- Short URL: